Ship’s clocks by Wempe
Founded in 1905, Wempe is the world’s most prominent maritime instrument manufacturer. The hand-made ship’s clocks and instruments of this German brand are favourites worldwide among watersport enthusiasts thanks to their supreme quality. On yachts, at home and also in the office, Wempe ship’s instruments add an accent both functional and decorative. ARC Marine is your online dealer of Wempe ship’s clocks. At ARC Marine you find the full maritime collection consisting of various series. A random selection from our collection:
- Wempe Admiral II: robust barometers, hygrometers and thermometers with blue accents on the dials.
- Wempe Nautik: nickle-plated brass ship’s instruments with a timeless look. Also available in chrome-plated or brass versions.
- Wempe Skiff: classical ship’s clocks, available in chrome-plated or brass versions.
- Wempe Regatta: these series contain for instance ship’s clocks with signal flags on the dials.
- Wempe Pilot III: modern ship’s clocks with black dials.
We also have the series Pilot V, Navigator II, Commander, Pirat II, Elegance and Skipper. In each series you can choose one individual Wempe barometer, hygrometer or clock, or a complete ship instrument set of this brand. As we store the best part of these ship’s instruments we can often ship the same day.
Barigo ship’s instruments
Another high-quality German ship’s instrument brand is Barigo. It concerns affordable, high-quality clocks, barometers and hygrometers. The collection contains for instance chrome-plated, brass and stainless-steel on-board barometers with the option of a matching Barigo clock and hygrometer. Would you prefer a complete set? Then be sure to see the Barigo weather station that includes a barometer, hygrometer and thermometer with a matching quartz clock.
Do you find brass ship’s clocks too classical? Both Wempe and Barigo have modern ship’s clocks in stainless steel, chrome-plated brass or matt black. They add a touch of robustness to your boat.
Suggestion! Just give a ship’s clock as a present to watersport fans. Each ship’s instrument comes in a neat gift box.
Any questions about the ship's clocks? Please contact us.